Snakes and Wildlife Walk with Adam Francis
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 8 who can manage a 3 hour walk of medium difficulty. Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Date: Sunday 7 November
- Time: 19:00 – 22:00
- Place: Tai Mo Shan area (details will be sent to ticket holders)
- Price: HKD550 per adult, HKD400 per child aged 8-12. Maximum 8 people
- Description: Join Adam Francis, wildlife photographer and author of A Field Guide to the Snakes of Hong Kong on an evening safari in the New Territories in search of local snake species and other interesting animals. What’s in store:
– A relatively easy evening walk through one of Hong Kong’s country parks
– Spotting wildlife including, if luck has it, some of Hong Kong’s native snakes
– Demonstration of wildlife photography techniques
– Discussion on Hong Kong’s snake species, their behaviors and unique position in our local ecosystems
– Option to purchase A Field Guide to the Snakes of Hong Kong for reference
Featuring (click on author names to read more)
In 2018, Adam Francis became determined to make a lasting contribution to the natural sciences. Thus, began his efforts to photograph and document the many species of snake in Hong Kong. Along the way he developed new skills and had many adventures all culminating in this field guide.